Before submitting a warranty claim
The iQ Lighting range is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship and to operate from the date of installation (or date of manufacture if installation date is not known or available) for a period of 3 years, subject to the terms and conditions of sale. If the product fails to operate for the warranty period, iQ Lighting will provide a free replacement product. The benefits provided to the consumer by this warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies available to the consumer under consumer law.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) Proof of Purchase must be provided.
2) After contacting the place of purchase and a claim for warranty is agreed, the user shall promptly return the product to the place of purchase for a replacement product.
3) iQ Lighting reserves the right to examine and assess all failed products to determine whether the products are defective and covered under this warranty.
4) Due to the rapidly changing technology environment surrounding LED Lighting, iQ Lighting reserves the right to replace products with later model upgraded equivalents where in some cases appearance may differ slightly from the original.
5) Failure to observe correct installation practices will void the warranty.
iQ Lighting LED products are covered by a 3-year manufacturers warranty unless stated otherwise from the date of purchase. To be eligible for the warranty, a
Within the extended warranty period, iQ Lighting Australia will, at its sole option, repair or replace any components, which fail in normal use. Such repairs or replacement will be made at no charge to the customer for replacement parts, provided that the customer shall be responsible for any transportation cost incurred to return the product to iQ Lighting Australia.
Note: If the unit sent in is still under its original warranty period, then the original warranty period from the date of purchase will continue to be the warranty period.
THE WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES CONTAINED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING ANY LIABILITY ARISING UNDER ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE.
iQ Lighting Australia liability in all events is limited (to the extent applicable laws allow) to the purchase price paid for the product or to the repair or replacement of the product (or the defective part or parts of the product) provided that:
• The defects have arisen solely from faulty materials or workmanship,
• Before using the product the buyer has determined its suitability for the purpose to which it will be put.
This product warranty covers the replacement or repair of the product only. A product that has failed under warranty must be returned to iQ Lighting Australia or the place of purchase for evaluation and repair or replacement. Important: Only the product is covered under the warranty. Incidental costs such as delivery costs, installation costs, labour costs, or any other associated costs are not covered under warranty.
IN NO EVENT SHALL iQ LIGHTING AUSTRALIA BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER RESULTING FROM THE USE, MISUSE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCT OR FROM DEFECTS IN THE PRODUCT.
In the event of any warranty claim, IQ Lighting Australia retains the exclusive right to repair or replace the product or offer a full refund of the purchase price at its sole discretion. SUCH REMEDY SHALL BE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY.
Claims made pursuant to the terms of this Limited Warranty must be made within a reasonable period of the discovery of any defect.